One of South Manchester’s friendliest badminton clubs
17/05/2021 - Covid-19 Update
Clubs Nights have resumed
We will be following Government, Badminton England and Ladybridge Residents Club restrictions/guidelines
- Members Only, NO VISITORS
- doubles and singles can be played
- only 6 people to be in a bubble/group for each court, 4 on court and 2 off court socially distanced
- max of 12 members per session per night
- bubbles/groups cannot interchange (on the night)
- pre-booking required to play, please contact our covid co-ordinator
- we hope that from Monday 24th we can have a normal club night but with a maximum of 16 members
Cheadle Hulme Badminton Club has been in existence for over 40 years
and always welcomes new members.
We are a friendly and sociable club with the opportunity for competitive badminton, having teams in the Manchester and Stockport Leagues.
Club night is every Monday, 8-10pm on 2 courts, also on Wednesdays when there is no match.
Our venue is pleasant, offering good clean facilities, including showers, ample car parking and an on-site bar/lounge.
Membership fee is £130 for a full calendar year starting in September.
We have a Visitors fee of £5.00 per club night which will be deducted from your annual fee upon joining. A visitor may only attend up to 3 times before a decision is made by the committee offering or declining an invitation to join the club. The Membership fee will be reduced pro rata for new members joining after the start of the season.
If you are interested please contact us or feel free to come down any Monday night.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept any more men for membership as we are currently at full capacity.
We have spaces for Ladies of League standard.